pspp-users

Re: PSPP CTABLES

From: Matthias Faeth
Subject: Re: PSPP CTABLES
Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2018 11:50:47 +0200

Great News - I'd long to see CTABLES in PSPP. If there is anything we can do to assist you with this project give us a note.

For me Ronald's suggestion to opt for TABLES instead would be also alright, if this is easier to implement.

There might be some small hope here because I've been spending a lot of
time lately working to make PSPP understand SPSS's .spv output file
format, so that it can read (and write?) it directly.  Implicit in that
format is an understanding of the SPSS output model, which seems to be
entangled quite a bit with the CTABLES syntax.  It might therefore lead
someday to CTABLES implementation (but not soon).