pspp-users

RE: PSPP CTABLES

From: Crichton, Ronald
Subject: RE: PSPP CTABLES
Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2018 21:21:11 +0000

I asked about this a few years ago.  I gather it would be difficult. Mind you, I used TABLES in SPSS in about 1990 and got to quite like it and used it a lot. So, here we are in 2018 and I use CTABLES in SPSS, and can’t get the hang of it, at least not much more than the basic usage of it. Can’t stand it. I long for the old TABLES function. Not available in SPSS. So, here’s the thing: perhaps PSPP should develop its own version of TABLES with just the basics, without trying to emulate SPSS because they have stuffed up something that used to be quite good.