pspp-users

Re: Analize/Descriptive Satistics/Frecuencies/Chart malfunction (Soledad

From: Harry Thijssen
Subject: Re: Analize/Descriptive Satistics/Frecuencies/Chart malfunction (Soledad Malnis)
Date: Tue, 7 Nov 2017 21:54:53 +0100

Hi

It might be possible to help if you can provide the version of PSPP you use and the exact steps you till the problem.

Have fun

From: Therese Godefroy via RT <address@hidden>
Date: 2017-11-03 11:05 GMT-03:00
Subject: [gnu.org #1249749] Analize/Descriptive Satistics/Frecuencies/Chart
malfunction
To: address@hidden

Le Lun 30 Oct 2017 18:44:22, address@hidden a ?crit :
> Hi! I write because I have installed PSPP in Linux and in Windows 64. In
> Linux the function Analize/Descriptive Satistics/Frecuencies/Chart without
> "lose data" shows me the pie chart okey but in Windows, it doesn't; it
> appears with lose data whatever I do. It's like if the checkbox doesn't
> work.
> Thanks and greetings.
>
> ---
>
> Lic. Soledad Malnis Lauro

Hello,

GNU webmasters can't give you advice on any specific program. You should
send your request to the dedicated mailing list:
<address@hidden>
archive: https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/pspp-users/

Best regards,
Th?r?se