pspp-users

Define set of multiple answer variable

From: Betsabé Cohen
Subject: Define set of multiple answer variable
Date: Sat, 4 Nov 2017 20:54:34 -0300

Hi:
How can I define a set of multiple answer variable???
In the questionarie respondents were asked who they live with and in the answers I have 7 variables (one for each family member) with yes no answers( coded as 0,1).
I'd like to create a contingency table where I can get in the column the age (that i have already recoded into ranges) and in the lines the members of the family

Thanks!
Betsy

Libre de virus. www.avg.com