pspp-users

Re: Analize/Descriptive Satistics/Frecuencies/Chart malfunction (Soledad

From: Harry Thijssen
Subject: Re: Analize/Descriptive Satistics/Frecuencies/Chart malfunction (Soledad Malnis)
Date: Wed, 8 Nov 2017 18:10:35 +0100

Foward to the list

@Lic. Soledad Malnis Lauro  better post your questions and answers to the list. Maybe someone else knows the answer.

Have fun

Hi! It is the last windows version in the page: PSPP_2017-09-09_daily_64bits. The exact steps are: Analize/Descriptive Satistics/Frecuencies/Chart/Draw pie chart (yes)/Include slices for missing values (no)/Continue. Then I chose una variable ussing the arrow and click "ok". But the results are the same if I "include slices for missing values" or not. The pie chart appears with missig values.
My version is in spanish. So maybe the comands are not exactly the same.
Thanks and greetings,

---

Lic. Soledad Malnis Lauro

Hi

It might be possible to help if you can provide the version of PSPP you use and the exact steps you till the problem.

Have fun