pspp-users

Imorting limesurvey data to PSPP

From: royalson
Subject: Imorting limesurvey data to PSPP
Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2011 08:18:37 -0700 (PDT)

Hello,

I have a problem importing files from limesurvey (sps and dat format) to
PSPP table, because sps files ends in PSPPire syntax editor and didn t came
to table.  I have even problem with importing csv files because csv made the
very same problem. So the problem is transporting data to PSPP in format
that could be used for another work, not just a "bad" table with var00x
upwards and similar . I have tried different versions of PSPP but all of
them made the very same. And because I havent found any PSPP - Limesurvey
problem, I am asking you.

Thank you very much for your help
Martin