pspp-users

Re: Imorting limesurvey data to PSPP

From: royalson
Subject: Re: Imorting limesurvey data to PSPP
Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2011 11:41:12 -0700 (PDT)

I uploaded data and syntax files I´ve been trying import. I sorry but I am
out of my computer now, this is only files I actually have. The problem is
that PSPP could ´t import any of these files, imho. And thank you for your
help.

John Darrington-4 wrote:

> I'm not quite sure from your description exactly what problem you've been
> having.  Can you post some examples of the syntax files you've been trying
> to import, and the results you've been getting?
>

> On Fri, Sep 30, 2011 at 08:18:37AM -0700, royalson wrote:
>
>      Hello,
>
>      I have a problem importing files from limesurvey (sps and dat format)
>      PSPP table, because sps files ends in PSPPire syntax editor and didn
> t came
>      to table.  I have even problem with importing csv files because csv
> made the
>      very same problem. So the problem is transporting data to PSPP in
> format
>      that could be used for another work, not just a "bad" table with
> var00x
>      upwards and similar . I have tried different versions of PSPP but all
> of
>      them made the very same. And because I havent found any PSPP -
> Limesurvey
>      problem, I am asking you.
>
>      Thank you very much for your help
>      Martin
>      --
>
> --
> PGP Public key ID: 1024D/2DE827B3
> fingerprint = 8797 A26D 0854 2EAB 0285  A290 8A67 719C 2DE8 27B3
> See http://pgp.mit.edu or any PGP keyserver for public key.

http://old.nabble.com/file/p32570927/survey_86529_SPSS_syntax_file.sps
survey_86529_SPSS_syntax_file.sps
http://old.nabble.com/file/p32570927/survey_86529_SPSS_data_file.dat