pspp-users

Re: My two cents

From: William Simpson
Subject: Re: My two cents
Date: Fri, 13 Nov 2009 21:07:33 +0000

I agree 100% with Peter!!
Put up or shut up, folks!
That's the beauty of open source. You have the code in front of you.
Feel free to modify to suit your own needs. And if you're feeling
generous, give away what you've done.

I in no way was asking for features. Somebody started asking about
features. I should have kept my mouth shut :-)

Thanks for PSPP!

Cheers
Bill