pspp-users

Re: Building PSPP from source problem

From: ErikF
Subject: Re: Building PSPP from source problem
Date: Wed, 11 Mar 2009 22:48:45 -0700 (PDT)

Here is the config.log. Relevant part is probably:
checking for GTK... no
configure: WARNING: You must install gtk+ 2.0 v2.12 or later (or use
--without-gui) before building PSPP.
checking for GLADE... no
configure: WARNING: You must install libglade 2.0 v2.6.0 or later (or use
--without-gui) before building PSPP.
checking for library containing PQexec... no
checking for pg_config... no
checking for LIBXML2... no

Checking on the system, I find I do have /usr/lib/gtk2/ directory with
various subdirs, and also in /usr/lib are various libgtk*,  libglade*, and
libxml2* files.

In a root console, I did PATH=/usr/lib:$PATH, just in case that was the
problem, but /.configure still reports same trouble.