pspp-dev

Re: windows installers

From: Michel Boaventura
Subject: Re: windows installers
Date: Sun, 16 May 2021 13:23:13 -0300

I think most of Windows' users aren't technical at all. To be honest, I think
I've never met a Windows
developer in my life. Usually when users have a good technical knowledge they
migrate to Linux.

Using my Dockerfile or John's script we currently can create a working PSPP
copy for Windows (if you just copy
the installation path and double click on psppire.exe, it works), so I think
it's only a matter of creating
the installer. I'll try to help this issue because I agree with Ben: your time
is too precious for PSPP to be
spent making things work on Windows :)

--
Michel Boaventura