poke-devel

Re: JSON Representation

From: Konstantinos Chasialis
Subject: Re: JSON Representation
Date: Wed, 6 May 2020 18:38:56 +0300

> Hi kostasch!
> Thanks for the update.

I believe that I can represent everything you just suggested.

At first I wasn't sure if my approach for magnitude was correct.

I mean, what I wanted to represent is that magnitude is an integer
(not float for example) but not just any integer, either Integer or
UnsignedInteger.

I think the right way to represent this is by saying that its type is a
JSON Object and can be oneOf {UnsignedInteger, Integer}.

Sending the update in soon.