po4a-dev

Re: [Po4a-dev] version 0.15.4-2

From: Martin Quinson
Subject: Re: [Po4a-dev] version 0.15.4-2
Date: Sat, 29 Nov 2003 16:59:51 +0100

On Thu, Nov 27, 2003 at 09:03:56PM +0100, Denis Barbier wrote:
> On Thu, Nov 27, 2003 at 08:41:09AM +0100, Martin Quinson wrote:
> > So, if you don't mind, I would call this version 0.15.5
>
> I do not mind at all, and agree with your versioning scheme.

Great.

> BTW French translated man pages are ill formatted, and I did not
> investigate why.  It should be fixed before I upload this package.
> I believe also that we should put translated docs under CVS control
> in order to ease tracking down regression failures.

AFAIK, the french documentation is not translated enough to get kept by the
process, so there is nothing to put under CVS control for now from my side...

Moreover, I tell in the translated document header that those files should
not be considered as source (and thus not stored under cvs). So, I'm a bit
reluctant to do the contrary of what I advise to users ;)

Mt.