po4a-dev

[Po4a-dev] version 0.15.4-2

From: Martin Quinson
Subject: [Po4a-dev] version 0.15.4-2
Date: Thu, 27 Nov 2003 08:41:09 +0100

Hello Denis,

I just received the cvs logs for your last changes. Those cleanup are quite
impressive. I wouldn't say that po4a was so messy ;)

Just one short remark, though. I was thinking about the following
versionning schema:
 change debian part when changes are limited to the debian/ directory
 change patch version on bugfix and cleanups
 change minor version on functionnality addition
 change major version to 1 when I'm confident in the usability of the stuff,
   or on major change (rewrite of some parts)

Of course, this is not writen in stone, and I even didn't follow it myself
in the past, but it would be better...

So, if you don't mind, I would call this version 0.15.5

Thanks a lot for those fixes !

Bye, Mt.