[Phptest-users] Test Configuration

From: Pratt, John
Subject: [Phptest-users] Test Configuration
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2005 15:29:22 -0800

I’m having an issue where when I configure the test for “One question per page” I’m able to take the test, however all the questions are marked incorrectly.  When the test is complete all the results say that the answers, besides the first one, were left blank.  When I set the test up to “All questions on one page” it will work for one test, then reverts back to the “One question per page.”  If I edit the test, it goes back to the same thing.  I’ve look around, but can’t find anything that deals with this.

I’ve also started to see a “Fatal Error: unable to determine question number.” When just a user tries to take a test.  Any help you could suggest would be greatly appreciated.

This email may contain confidential and privileged material for the sole use of the intended recipient(s). Any review, use, retention, distribution or disclosure by others is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient (or authorized to receive for the recipient), please contact the sender by reply email and delete all copies of this message. Also, email is susceptible to data corruption, interception, tampering, unauthorized amendment and viruses. We only send and receive emails on the basis that we are not liable for any such corruption, interception, tampering, amendment or viruses or any consequence thereof.