[Phptest-users] Fwd: admin passwd with install script

From: Caducus Proeliator
Subject: [Phptest-users] Fwd: admin passwd with install script
Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2005 19:44:11 -0800

installed phptest on Freebsd 5.3 with apache 2 and php5 at
66.225.30.242/phptest-0.6.3/ using the install script
installed fine, left password and key blank on step2.php

tried the default password 123456, gave me incorrect pass or username.
went back, tried to input different passwords with no key into step2.php
did so and still gave me incorrect pass or username.

wanted to get the script working on this test box before I put it on
my webhosting...
which runs freebsd with Apache/1.3.28 and php4

went ahead and installed using the install script to
http://arnforce.com/phptest-0.6.3/
still having the same problem.
figuring I could research inputting the data directly into the mysql database.
read around on here and saw this:
http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/phptest-users/2002-07/msg00019.html
from Dan Kegel

no doubt I should try the manual install and keep pressing on. But
I've still got over a hundred questions I need to type up and  I'd
like to know if anyone has had any problems similar to this?