Re: [Phptest-users] disabling view correct answers for user

From: John Lacey
Subject: Re: [Phptest-users] disabling view correct answers for user
Date: Thu, 22 Aug 2002 08:48:42 -0600

Here's my 2 cents worth for the group's consideration:

1. Features should be bit-encoded to preclude the need for the addition of new
fields every time someone wants to add (or subtract) a feature

2. "Viewing" is something people do, so that attribute should not be given on a
test, subject or skill basis, but rather a "person" basis.  In other words, the
granularity of permissions and privileges should descend and inherit from global
to user.

you asked...