Re: [Phptest-users] disabling view correct answers for user

From: Brandon Tallent
Subject: Re: [Phptest-users] disabling view correct answers for user
Date: Thu, 22 Aug 2002 07:01:11 -0700 (PDT)

Alright, well it will be a pain to add a new field to
every table that might require limited access to view
answers.  So what does everyone think?  Should the
view answers section be restricted by user, group,
subject, or test?

Brandon

http://www.resynthesize.com/code/v2/gallery/view_photo.php?set_albumName=phptest&id=5_G