Re: [Phptest-users] disabling view correct answers for user

From: Brandon Tallent
Subject: Re: [Phptest-users] disabling view correct answers for user
Date: Wed, 21 Aug 2002 21:30:17 -0700 (PDT)

bah! ;) Why would users want to see their scores
anyway?  Ok, I'm being fecetious, I'll have to include
this with the next version since it seems to be
popular.  I'll make it a config option available on a
per user basis, with a default that can be set to on
or off.  Take a look at the nice new configuration
screen for 0.6.2:

http://www.resynthesize.com/code/v2/gallery/view_photo.php?set_albumName=phptest&id=5_G

(the rest of the site doesn't work, its in the process
of being built)

Brandon