Re: [Phptest-users] first impressions.

From: Brandon Tallent
Subject: Re: [Phptest-users] first impressions.
Date: Sun, 28 Jul 2002 23:27:10 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Dan,

Thanks for the feedback.  The install file is the
quick way to set things up, for detailed instructions
you should refer to the documentation in the /docs
directory.  What do you mean by 'everything broke'
when you changed the admin password?  The 'skill
level' phrase was used originally because my employer
was going to use phptest to do online testing of
employees.  They were broken into different skill
levels, for instance 'level 1 helpdesk, level 2
helpdesk' etc.  I didn't initially plan for phptest to
be used outside of my work so the thought of using
'subject' instead never occured to me.  I'll think
about a way to rephrase that for future releases.

Take care,
Brandon