[Phptest-users] first impressions.

From: dank
Subject: [Phptest-users] first impressions.
Date: Sun, 28 Jul 2002 22:43:04 -0700

Hi,
I just installed phptest-0.6.0.  I did fix the debug=TRUE problem.

However, I found that I could not log in to new accounts.
Turns out I misread the INSTALL file; I thought it said "change
123456 to something else".  I did, and everything broke.
INSTALL should be more specific about how to change admin's
password -- I thought it meant do it by editing the config
file, which just happens to have another 123456 in it.

"Skill level" is a totally confusing name for "subject".
Please, why the strange name?

I'm looking forward to trying phptest, thanks very much.
- Dan