[phpGroupWare-users] Re: Re: Quota error... SOLVED!

From: Dr Jon Brody
Subject: [phpGroupWare-users] Re: Re: Quota error... SOLVED!
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2008 07:31:36 -0700 (MST)

cw wrote on Tue, 11 March 2008 14:13
> the default is something like "0;5;15;30" ?  my .16 install that I
> haven't been using is broke for who knows why so i can't easily check.

That's the default under Admin/FileManager/Edit quota. On mine it read 0,1,10
with unlimited beneath.

Going into the Admin/User Accounts/Edit and clicking on my account to edit
there's a drop down box which reflects the 0,1,10 and unlimited. Initially, it
was set to 0! So just accepting the unlimited (I am the Admin after all  8) )
and saving the profile, I get the proper access when using File Manager.

Dunno why it defaulted to 0 though.. bit of a mystery that one.

Sent from the phpGroupWare forums @ http://forums.phpGroupWare.org