[phpGroupWare-users] Installation issues- Unexpected T_STRING

From: Mike
Subject: [phpGroupWare-users] Installation issues- Unexpected T_STRING
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2008 11:49:51 -0700 (MST)

I am having an issue installing PHPgroupware on a local server running WAMP
latest release. I proceed through the initial setup and have tried to allow the
setup to writ the header, create it myself, and download it an manually place
it in the directory. Once this is done, I immediately receive the error:

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_STRING in <edited out>\header.inc.php
on line 23

I can't seem to get beyond this point.

Running Apache 2.2.8
PHP 5.2.5 ( I know it isn't officially supported)
MySQL 5.051a

Any help would be greatly appreciated. I have double checked the database
permissions, and done it from scratch on a clean install of everything, so this
seems to be a WAMP issue.
The only errors that appear are in the PHP log. Sent from the phpGroupWare
forums @ http://forums.phpGroupWare.org