[phpGroupWare-users] Re: Quota error... SOLVED!

From: Dr Jon Brody
Subject: [phpGroupWare-users] Re: Quota error... SOLVED!
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2008 07:36:37 -0700 (MST)

Welllll.......

Curiously, I was finding the answer as you must have been writing your response
(Ta, btw).

Going into the User Account setting as Admin, I discovered that the default
quota (at least on my installation  :?  ) was set to zero!

Changing that allowed me to upload files. Excellent.

Here's hoping that anyone else who has experienced the same problem can find
the answer there - it seems that changing the quota in the
Admin/Filemanager/Change Quota only serves to change what quotas are available
in the User Account.

Solved  8)

Doc.Sent from the phpGroupWare forums @ http://forums.phpGroupWare.org