[phpGroupWare-users] php groupware on ubuntu (Blocked, too many attempts

From: Lim Tjie Siong
Subject: [phpGroupWare-users] php groupware on ubuntu (Blocked, too many attempts)
Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2007 06:31:34 -0700 (MST)

Hi all,

I've just install phpgw 0.9.16.012+dfsg-1 (Debian) on ubuntu 7.10. I run the
setup already, I put the password already.

The problem is I could not pass the login box. Always shows "Blocked, too many
attempts".

I changed the password in mysql already, and it shows the same.
Could any one help me?

Is that impacted by ubuntu do not recognize the "root" user? I change the
modeof the folder phpgroupware already into 777.

Thx for help,
Tjie SiongSent from the phpGroupWare forums @ http://forums.phpGroupWare.org