Re: [phpGroupWare-users] IMAP Error

From: Chris Weiss
Subject: Re: [phpGroupWare-users] IMAP Error
Date: Mon, 5 Nov 2007 09:22:41 -0500

looks like you have plain LOGIN disabled on the imap server and no
SASL type that php's imap libs support.

this seems relevant
http://mailman1.u.washington.edu/pipermail/imap-uw/2005-June/000100.html

also search page http://us3.php.net/imap_open for "sasl" for some
other config issues that php has with imap servers