Re: [phpGroupWare-users] POP3 support

From: Chris Weiss
Subject: Re: [phpGroupWare-users] POP3 support
Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2007 08:12:29 -0500

pop3 login errors should display to screen in a custom error message.

you can config the "global" mail settings under Admin, so that phpgw
login info is used to login to the pop3 server, or you can configure
each account separately once logged in as that account.  I'mn not sure
what you mean by "security" here though