Re: [Phpgroupware-users] URGENT! Calendar in CVS buggy

From: Dirk H. Schulz
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] URGENT! Calendar in CVS buggy
Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2005 20:49:36 +0100

Hi Dave,

Dave Hall schrieb:

Hi Dirk,

sorry things have been a little crazy for me deadlines are fast
approaching.  I checked this on an almost stock install which is a
little dated and it worked fine.

I hope to get a stock install working here for more testing.

What browser are you using?
Camino 0.84. But as you ask: I just tested it with Firefox 1.07, it is the same.

Any recent server side software changes?
Well, I transfered the phpgw instance from a debian sarge testing to a debian sarge stable system. I cannot imagine it is that, but you are right, I should give that a test. I will do that tomorrow morning and report then.

Dirk