Re: [Phpgroupware-users] URGENT! Calendar in CVS buggy - SOLVED

From: Dirk H. Schulz
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] URGENT! Calendar in CVS buggy - SOLVED
Date: Thu, 24 Nov 2005 11:12:41 +0100

Guillaume Courtois schrieb:

Well, I transfered the phpgw instance from a debian sarge testing to a
debian sarge stable system. I cannot imagine it is that, but you are
right, I should give that a test. I will do that tomorrow morning and
report then.

I've installed the last mandriva and it contains php 5. I had to put the
compat v4 option in order to have phpGW work correctly. Maybe ?
Thanks, Guillaume, for your help, but the current Debian stable still uses php4.

No, the reason was much simpler: On the new machine I had not increased phps memory limit. And 8M seems not to be sufficient for phpgroupware.

After comparing old and new php.ini and correcting this it works again. Thanks for helping!

And sorry for disturbance. I hate it if it's my fault ...

Dirk