[Phpgroupware-users] URGENT! Calendar in CVS buggy

From: Dirk H. Schulz
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] URGENT! Calendar in CVS buggy
Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2005 11:46:57 +0100

Hi folks,

because of the missing months menu in the footer I updated my phpgroupware instance from cvs this morning.

Now I cannot reliably add any entry to the calender, and I cannot delete any existing entry.

If I try to delete an entry, the entry is represented as the next screen just as if nothing had happened - and if I go back to calender view then the entry is still there.

If I add a new entry, it might not be shown in the calender view afterwords, I have to logout from phpgroupware then and relog into it to see the entry. But that is not reliably so, sometimes it works. It seems that trying to delete an existing entry more often rises the probability of not seeing a new entry afterwards (maybe that is simply nonsense?).

Dirk