Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Multiple "headers" in calendar

From: Charles Martin
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Multiple "headers" in calendar
Date: Wed, 03 Aug 2005 11:02:38 -0400

Well,

    after a couple of hours of hacking around, I finally corrected the issue. I know php5 isn't supported yet but I'll post it here anyways as someone might find this useful :

Both in the head.tpl and view.tpl there is a "placeholder" named 'row'. The second occurence was filled with both the first and the second-one content. Emptying the 'row' var after the header is printed fixed the issue ($p->set_var('row',''); in class.uicalendar.inc.php). I still don't know why this poped-up in my install though, might be a bug deeper in the api.

Have fun !

--

Charles Martin  Programmeur analyste
819.378.4242    acolytecommunication.com

Chris Weiss wrote:
it's not unlikely that it's a php5 issue, there are still many things
that are known not to work in php5 and still more unknown.  Right now
we can only support php4.1 to 4.3.x.

for it being a customization issue, only you could know for sure:)
could be your callign a function 2 times or not setting a flag saying
that you don't need the toolbar again.  I'm not that familiar with the
calendar code myself.