[Phpgroupware-users] Multiple "headers" in calendar

From: Charles Martin
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] Multiple "headers" in calendar
Date: Tue, 02 Aug 2005 14:14:02 -0400

Hi guys !

    I have a small issue with my phpgw install and I'd like to know if any of you stumbled on that one : In the calendar app, when I look at a detail for an event, the 6 icons and the search bar are present twice. I checked the opensourcecms.com install and the problem does not exist there so it must be something I broke when configuring/personalizing the app or a php5 issue.

Any ideas?

Thanks alot
--

Charles Martin  Programmeur analyste
819.378.4242    acolytecommunication.com