Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Multiple "headers" in calendar

From: Chris Weiss
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Multiple "headers" in calendar
Date: Tue, 2 Aug 2005 13:23:41 -0500

it's not unlikely that it's a php5 issue, there are still many things
that are known not to work in php5 and still more unknown.  Right now
we can only support php4.1 to 4.3.x.

for it being a customization issue, only you could know for sure:)
could be your callign a function 2 times or not setting a flag saying
that you don't need the toolbar again.  I'm not that familiar with the
calendar code myself.