[Phpgroupware-users] LDAP

From: jason
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] LDAP
Date: Mon, 9 May 2005 19:31:40 -0500

I'm new to PHPGW.

I was using Opengroupware and LDAP auth and it was working.

Can someone help me configure PHPGW to use LDAP?

I don't understand these settings
LDAP accounts context:
LDAP groups context:

When I set these to what I think they should be (I've tried other things as
well)

I get this
Warning: ldap_bind(): Unable to bind to server: Invalid credentials
in /home/htdocs/phpgroupware/phpgwapi/inc/class.common.inc.php on line 272
Error: Can't bind to LDAP server: o=greene,c=US!
Error: Error connecting to LDAP server localhost!

Can someone help me out?

Jason