[Phpgroupware-users] Projects apps

From: Benoit Hamet
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] Projects apps
Date: Mon, 09 May 2005 14:18:13 +0200

Heya all,

I'm looking to this project (heya ceb :), and wonder if there is a way
to put ACL on a per project basis. I see things about private / public /
public anonymous ... but it didn't look like allowing some groups to
look at it for example ...

I will perhaps promote this module for my small startup, so if you have
additional infos about the use of this module I will be thanksfull :).

I heard that the HEAD version was compatible with .16 (but that's no
more the case isn't it ?), and worry about gant diagramm ... I see them
in the last version, but not in the .16 is there a way to backport them
 ? (would be another good argument :)

Thanks for your attention,

Regards,

BenoƮt.