Re: [Phpgroupware-users] LDAP -update

From: Jason Greene
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] LDAP -update
Date: Tue, 10 May 2005 11:50:57 -0500

Sorry,

Here are my settings.

LDAP accounts context: ou=accounts,o=greene,c=US  (existied from
OpenGroupware)

LDAP groups context: ou=groups,o=greene,c=US    (Added for PHPGW)

LDAP rootdn: cn=manager,o=greene,c=US

Jason

Kennedy van Dam Eric writes:

jason a écrit :

I'm new to PHPGW.

I was using Opengroupware and LDAP auth and it was working.

Can someone help me configure PHPGW to use LDAP?

I don't understand these settings
LDAP accounts context:
LDAP groups context:

When I set these to what I think they should be (I've tried other things as
well)

I get this
Warning: ldap_bind(): Unable to bind to server: Invalid credentials
in /home/htdocs/phpgroupware/phpgwapi/inc/class.common.inc.php on line 272
Error: Can't bind to LDAP server: o=greene,c=US!
Error: Error connecting to LDAP server localhost!

Can someone help me out?

Hi,

In my ldap I have two "ou", one is ou=People (containing people
accounts) and one is ou=Groups (containing the groups of users). In the
settings of phpgw, I have put
LDAP accounts context: "ou=People,dc=my,dc=org"
LDAP groups context: "

ou=Groups,dc=my,dc=org"

Hope this will help