[Phpgroupware-users] Calendar defaults

From: Kennedy van Dam Eric
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] Calendar defaults
Date: Wed, 02 Mar 2005 16:17:53 +0100

Hello everybody,

I'm new to this list and to phpgw too. So be patient with me, I will do
my best to be clear with my questions .

I have installed phpgw and it's configured to create automatocally users
successfully authenticated form an LDAP.

The problem is that the users needs to automatically share their
calendar with other group members.
I've looked into setup screens and preferences screens but I cannot find
the way to specify default access on calendar.

More clear explanations:

John Doe (jdoe) is a valid LDAP account. He logged a first time an phpgw
and the account is created into SQL. If he wants his calendar to be
"authenticated users readable", he needs to go into the access section
of calendar and to select "Read" for the right group.

Is there any way to automate this ?
Any help is welcome.

--
Eric Kennedy van Dam