[Phpgroupware-users] Fatal Error with Addressbook

From: Chris Hogan
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] Fatal Error with Addressbook
Date: Thu, 03 Mar 2005 08:18:11 +0000

Using the address book, I just clicked on the view icon, I get:

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 16777216 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 805306379 bytes) in /home/hmw/public_html/groupware/phpgwapi/inc/class.contact_org_person.inc.php on line 97

doesn't matter what contact I use this happens, though with different attempted allocations. Edit is fine.

I could well believe it's the ISP's setup of PHP, but any clues?