[Phpgroupware-users] New Coordination Team

From: Dave Hall
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] New Coordination Team
Date: Wed, 02 Mar 2005 10:51:42 +1100

Hi all,

I am pleased to announce the new coordination team - effective
1-Mar-2005

* Christian Boettger - bofh42 - Release/QA
* Guillaume Courtois - gugux - i18n
* Dave Hall - skwashd - API
* Benoit Hamet - Caeies - Applications
* Andrew Mitchel - ajmitch - Collaboration
* Chris Weiss - cw - Support

On behalf of the project I would like to thank Alex and Kai for their
contribution to the project in their former roles as Application and
Docs coordinators, respectively.  We hope that they continue to
contribute to the project.

If anyone would like to be considered for the vacant roles of Docs
or Sponsorship coordinator please email me off list and we will discuss
it at the first CT meeting.

Cheers

Dave
--