RE: [Phpgroupware-users] (no subject)

From: Joel Merrick
Subject: RE: [Phpgroupware-users] (no subject)
Date: Sun, 12 Dec 2004 17:24:33 +0000

I think your getting confused between the DB username/password, which
PHP/mySQL uses to talk to the database

This has nothing to do with the user logon credentials, which are held
within the database.. therefore you have to have the correct credentials
(within you config file) to connect to the db and then be able to use
the db for user authentication.

h.t.h

Joel