[Phpgroupware-users] problem with folders and IE

From: rfreidel
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] problem with folders and IE
Date: Mon, 24 May 2004 21:36:54 +0000

Hi All,

I have phpgroupware 0.9.16.000 running with php4 on Debian woody. All seem to
be well except for one thing, the folders or file manager does not work with
windows based boxes, I should correct that statement, it doesn't work with
Internet Explorer...

I did the testing of the server on a Linux box running Mozilla, I can create
new files/folders, delete them and whatever. On a WindowsXP box using IE 6
(which is what my boss uses)  when I try to create a folder or a file all that
comes up is a blank page, all the icons are there just nothing is showing
where the folder data should be.

On the same windows box after installing Mozilla it works.

Is this a known problem with IE?

I have searched the archive of the list and have googled, haven't found an
answer to this problem yet.

I'd like to tell everyone to switch to a *nix, but there are those who insist
on using windows.