[Phpgroupware-users] A couple of questions

From: Bart Bailey
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] A couple of questions
Date: Sun, 23 May 2004 01:14:29 +0000

Hello,
I know this may be a little late, but this past week I completed an upgrade
from phpgroupware-0.9.14.006 to phpgroupware-0.9.16.001.  I had several failed
attempts( Redhat 9 and Postgresql 7.3.4-3), however, after deleting all of the
data from the phpgw_access_log (just because it took so long to process the
table) and the phpgw_vfs tables, the upgrade went with out any further
problems.  The developers have done a great job on the applications, and my
200 users are very pleased with the new look (idots).

Now for the questions:
1. I cannot seem to get the spell check to work on E-Mail.  When the user
clicks on Spell Check, the document is displayed, but no spelling errors are
shown.  I have pspell-0.12.2-6 installed, and the "geek bar" indicates spell
check is enabled.  Any Ideas?

2. Many of my users have asked how to maintain their own E-Mail groups in
groupware.  I can't seem to create E-Mail groups in phpGroupWare.  Am I
missing the obvious?  Could someone point me in the right direction here?

Thanks,
Bart Bailey