Re: [Phpgroupware-users] A couple of questions

From: Alex Borges
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] A couple of questions
Date: Mon, 24 May 2004 12:18:56 -0500

2. Many of my users have asked how to maintain their own E-Mail groups in
groupware.  I can't seem to create E-Mail groups in phpGroupWare.  Am I
missing the obvious?  Could someone point me in the right direction here?

We published an unsupported patch a while ago that does this. A button appears in the bottom of the addressbook app that lets you create personal categories for contacts and then those can be used as a destination email address (all works with the js addressbook).

The author of this stuff (JARG) is not arround right now, but he will shure read this and republish the unsupported patches so you can give them a try....

They are unsupported by the project, but we mantain them actively and hopefully they will serve the project for an upocomming release.

Sit tight....

Thanks,
Bart Bailey