Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Comparison between phpgw and Plone

From: Chris Hirsch
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Comparison between phpgw and Plone
Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2004 06:26:04 -0700

Hi Dave!

Oh, I love fighting ;)

Oh I know..I've been on the list for a while and I've seen some of the stuff :-) I have to say I'm quite thankful for what you've done with phpgw..its come a loooong ways.

I have not really played with the competition's software for around 3
years.  I do keep an eye what other projects are doing, but get lazy
when it comes to installing stuff.

I have several sites running 16 sitemgr in production, it is pretty
nice, once you get your head around it.  AFAIK there is no way to
include mailman support, but it does support news_admin which does RDF.
Hehehe I can totally understand the lazy..if it works and works well why
change? :-) Can you give me a url to some of these sitemgr sites? I'd love to
see what sitemgr is really capable of just so I can get a feel for the amt of
work that would be involved.

THanks!
--
If man evolved from monkeys and apes, why do we still have monkeys and apes?

http://ccicolorado.org
Exceptional Dogs for Exceptional People - Help Out Today!