[Phpgroupware-users] Re: sitemgr UNMANTAINED?! ;(((

From: totschnig . michael
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] Re: sitemgr UNMANTAINED?! ;(((
Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2003 00:06:36 -0500

Marco Gaiarin <address@hidden> a écrit:

> Mandi! Alex Borges
>   In chel di` si favelave...
>
>> I dont think as a group we will want to drop support for it, i love its
>> design and i think it has a lot to teach the rest of phpgw's
>> applications.
>
> ...also i hope this! ;)
> [also seems that Michael have only a time problem, so i think it is
> needed only something that can co-mantain sitemgr... i think this is a
> discussion for the -development list! ;]

It's true that I can no longer be responsible for sitemgr, but I still
use it, read the phpgw lists now and then, and try to help with any
problem I can come up with a solution for.

> But you have not answer my question: will sitemgr work on upcoming .16
> release?!

the sitemgr that works in .16 is definitely very different from the
one distributed with .14. Since you like the simplicity of the .14
version, you might experience a shock with the more baroque design and
interface of the .16 version.

Regards,

Michael