Re: [Phpgroupware-users] sitemgr UNMANTAINED?! ;(((

From: Alex Borges
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] sitemgr UNMANTAINED?! ;(((
Date: Tue, 04 Nov 2003 14:58:46 -0600

Well...

Not that i really can actually take the responsibility to mantain it,
but i am using it for production evironments and have produced some nice
modules for phplayersmenu generation of indexes and all.

I dont think as a group we will want to drop support for it, i love its
design and i think it has a lot to teach the rest of phpgw's
applications.

So, if noone else wants to mantain it, you can direct bugs to me alexbsa
in savanah. Ill try to do my best in fixing them as much as i can.