Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Some question about CVS import...

From: Dave Hall
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Some question about CVS import...
Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2003 07:04:12 +1100

Marco Gaiarin <address@hidden> wrote:

> Mandi! Dave Hall
>  In chel di` si favelave...
>
> > > I suppose some minor problem with date import, could someone
> point me
> > > to the correct format?! Tnx.
> > I don't know what the format should be.  Have you tried 2 digit
> months?
> Someone know wkat format i've to use?! ;)
> The date are mm/dd/yyyy, so just in two digit month.

Sorry, I don't think I was too clear - have you forced it to use 2 digit
months?  If that doesn't work, maybe try it as 1or2 digit months
depending on what month it is.   Many things are not well documented, so
some trial and error and guessing helps us all work it out :)

> > > 2) importing i've defined cathegories, and work very well.
> > > But i've also found:
> > Hmmm that is not so good - can you log that one please?
>
> ?! How can i log this, apart sending an exerpt of a table?!

Put a bug report in at https://savanah.gnu.org/bugs/?group=phpgroupware

A brief description should do the trick.

Cheers

Dave