[Phpgroupware-users] Before posting another one of my strange bug report

From: Marco Gaiarin
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] Before posting another one of my strange bug reports...
Date: Wed, 5 Nov 2003 11:40:48 +0100

...i'll ask here, also because this is a browser related problem.

My phpgw public installation, with sitemgr, got another ugly problem,
and this is really strange.

If you go to:

        http://www.ac.concordia-pordenone.it/index.php?page_name=Biennale2

you can read (in italian) an article about an event of my nonprofit
organization. At the bottom there's two link to download the invitation
letter in oo writer and in pdf. File reside on phpwebhosting.

If i connect with mozilla, i can download the file with no pain.

If i connect with IE (6sp1), an error popups. a very strange error. If
i look at the apache log on server, the file are sended, so this is not
an apache/php/phpgw problem.

Note that in:

        http://www.ac.concordia-pordenone.it/index.php?page_name=Vince

I've included with the same tecnique (from phpwebhosting) an image, and
i've display well and any browser i've used.

Boh... please, say me something. ;)

--
dott. Marco Gaiarin                                 GNUPG Key ID: 240A3D66
  Associazione ``La Nostra Famiglia''                http://www.sv.lnf.it/

         Proteggiamo l'innovazione in Europa: no ai brevetti software
                           http://swpat.xsec.it/