Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Before posting another one of my strange bugrep

From: Marco Gaiarin
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Before posting another one of my strange bugreports...
Date: Wed, 5 Nov 2003 18:12:45 +0100

Mandi! Vincenzo Bruno
  In chel di` si favelave...

> Probably the problem is caused by ssl certificate.
> The requested file is on a https:// server and IE refuse the unrecognised
> certificate by default.
> Mozilla, instead, ask me if I want to accept the certificate. If  I refuse
> it i can't download the file.

I supposed was something about the ssl, i've forgot to mention that i
run sitemgr on plain http, but phpgw on http/ssl.
[there's a way i can run only the authentication in ssl and then go
back to plain http?!]

> Check IE settings. In version 6 they are very strict by default.

I've relaxed the setting, i've added
https://phpgw.ac.concordia-pordenone.it/ into the ``known site'' list
but nothing change.

I suppose the problem are there, simply i cannot know how to solve
it... the strange thing are that the image, using only an IMG tag,
display correctly...

--
dott. Marco Gaiarin                                 GNUPG Key ID: 240A3D66
  Associazione ``La Nostra Famiglia''                http://www.sv.lnf.it/

         Proteggiamo l'innovazione in Europa: no ai brevetti software
                           http://swpat.xsec.it/