[Phpgroupware-users] Re: End of thread

From: totschnig . michael
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] Re: End of thread
Date: Fri, 03 Oct 2003 22:26:26 -0400

Dave Hall <address@hidden> a écrit:

> Yep, Brain has been removed from the list.  We decided that was a
> reasonable course of action considering his recent attitude towards
> people on and off the list.

in my opinion, this is not the right thing to do. Removing someone
from a public mailing list should be conditional on the existence of
an explicit list netiquette, on at least one prior warning, and on
somebody officially and transparently charged with monitoring the list
with respect to this netiquette.
As others said, in other cases, it is sufficiently easy to ignore
posters you disagree with.

Michael