Re: [Phpgroupware-users] End of thread (was blah, blah freakin' blah (wa

From: Rodolfo J. Paiz
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] End of thread (was blah, blah freakin' blah (was hobby, open_basedir))
Date: Thu, 02 Oct 2003 08:40:15 -0600

At 23:24 10/1/2003, you wrote:
Dave Hall wrote:

The lists have now been set to reject messages from non subscribers,

I dont like this at all. Please set this back to how it was.
Ignoring him was no problem. I had already simply started ignoring the thread after my last comments.

Seek3r

Personally, I am all in favor of not accepting mail from non-subscribers. The list is a forum for all to share information, and the most I see from non-subscribers at other lists is "I don't subscribe but I have a problem so write directly to me..." Ask on list, get an answer on list. That way everyone else benefits too.

--
Rodolfo J. Paiz